agencyQ is looking to expand its team with the addition of a .NET Developer to work on CMS development projects. Specifically, we are seeking a developer with at least 3+ years experience, Sitecore certification is required. All candidates should also have experience working with responsive web technologies. agencyQ is currently hiring for government contracts and US citizenship is required. This is a remote work friendly position.
- Development using C#, following agile, iterative, or traditional methodologies; test and verify development
- Participating in the full life-cycle of software development, including requirements gathering, estimating, development, testing and support developing, maintaining, and innovating. Integrating systems using internal and third party APIs.
- Participating in all phases of the development process.
- Assist in the collection and definition of business and technical requirements.
- Assure delivery of final product based on requirements
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team and excellent communication skills.
- Adhering to software development best practices, including Section 508 and W3C standards.
Skill Set Requirements/Qualifications
- Sitecore Certified
- US Citizenship
- Hands-on experience using Sitecore or comparable .NET based CMS
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent problem solving skills and a passion for delivering high-quality products
- Full-life-cycle software development
- Dedicated to the creation of highly usable websites that optimize the user experience
- 3+ years’ experience with ASP.NET using C# and ADO.NET
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL/TSQL and SQL Server
- 3+ years’ experience with Web Services and XML
- 3+ years’ experience working within a structured (iterative models preferred) development lifecycle methodology
- Experience leveraging documented APIs
- Experience identifying and addressing performance and scalability issues
- Experience and understand of cloud and delivery automation technologies, Azure & Azure Devops a significant plus.
- Proven ability for developing high-volume web applications.
- Knowledge of and experience with JSON and/or XML.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of cross-browser / cross-platform / cross-device compatibility issues and solutions.
- Experience with Sitecore's SXA a plus