We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing team in Bethesda, MD. Your role will be to work closely with the rest of the sales and marketing teams, to drive new business by helping to source, develop, and build a pipeline of new sales opportunities.
You will introduce new prospects to agencyQ’s services through a variety of telephone and email outreach, as well as provide support to the sales team to manage relationships with prospective clients familiar with agencyQ - all with the aim to create and maximize new business opportunities. You must be comfortable communicating with different stakeholders daily.
With adequate support, training & resources, and a positive, professional attitude - you will quickly help grow our business by supporting the rest of the team to develop a strong pipeline of leads and opportunities, and laying the foundations for a strong portfolio of prospects and accounts.
Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth by developing and executing outbound email and telephone campaigns
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Engage prospects in targeted prospect accounts by creating a great first impression of agencyQ
- Follow-up on inbound leads
- Research and pre-qualify prospective organizations to build your pipeline (doing basic discovery to understand a prospect’s needs, priorities, and goals)
- Identify decision-makers, and key influencers to speak with
- Call prospects to engage in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities
- Identify opportunities and arrange meetings with prospective clients, supporting the sales team to demonstrate agencyQ’s services and close new accounts
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified leads to Sales monthly
Skill Set Requirements/Qualifications
- Experienced. 0‐2 years sales and/or lead qualification experience (including outbound prospecting)
- Experience with lead qualification at all levels within organizations – managers, directors, VPs, executives
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely, in person and on the phone
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- High energy, results-oriented and self-motivated team player
- “Can-do attitude” - not to see problems, only solutions
- Strong communications skills - both verbal and written